Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lucky Tora Need Star Dora Less

Last Wednesday I watched Lucky Star finally! It is hilarious!! I love it sooo much <3 It sounds a lot like the conversations me and my friends have ^.^

Thursday I watched Toradora! I love this too! its this love story of this clean-freak-dunkin-mom guy and a short wiry girl. amazing!

Friday I saw Needless. Freaking awesome! I herd about it a while ago but forgot to watch it. so now I did (the first episode anyway). the fight scenes were really cool. It was very peervy though too especially the ending song that had nothing to do with the anime. Guys would like this very much!!

Today and tomorrow I'm taking a break from new animes and watching D Grey Man (my new anime obsession) I've decided I'm only going to do new anime on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays.

1 comment:

  1. I love all three of them, although I couldn't get fully into lucky star (mainly because I was already working on 3 others at the time o.O) But they're still all great animes.
    Toradora! is adorable, it's cheesy romance and romantic development following with comedy for the viewers is just great, although the ending had me wanting another season O.o
    I just finished watching Needless as it was suggested by a friend, and even with all the fan service it was still quite comical, with some amazing fighting scenes and a niffty story line to go with it. Was I up set when it was over? YES!!!! although I always find myself up set when I finish a series. . . I WANTS MORE!
    Oh and as I went through your blog I saw that you have been working on D. Gray Man. Just want to warn you that they stopped the anime, but the manga is still going. The artist had to stop working on it (i think cause her/his hand or something) but they're back to working on it. :) the story line gets way intense through out the manga, still with the funnies though.

    ReplyDelete